BodyMapSnap is, first and foremost, a Camera-First app. We've given a lot of thoughts into this part of the app. Please take a moment to learn how to use our camera mode and get the most out of it.
Smart Camera Start
Starts an anonymous encounter. Don't bother with patient information, just tap this and start taking the photos first, then deal with demographics input later when you have time. App will automatically group a new photo session for an encounter.
Show your existing patient list, then begin a new encounter with that patient.
- Private Practitioners: The list will build as you create more patients. More on creating patients later in this page.
- Enterprise Users or Cloud EHR Integrated Users: This list will be based on EHR imaging orders and priors in the PACS.
3.Activity List and Continue Buttons
- Tapping on Activity List will cancel the camera mode and it takes you to the encounters and collaboration activity list.
- Continue button may appear if a photo session is already in progress. For example, if you switched away from BodyMapSnap to answer a call or switch to another app and came back to BodyMapSnap, you can carry on from where you left off.
1. Patient Label Area
This area shows the patient name. You can tap this at any time to open the patient information form to enter Patient Name, MRN, Order ID, DOB, Gender, and Reason for Study comment.
2. CAPTURE MODE SELECTION
- SCAN: This will activate the Text Recognizer (OCR) algorithms. Use this to take patient labels, order sheets, and printed medical record photos. Texts in these documents become searchable.
- PHOTO: Use this to take a plain photo without a bodymap.
- BODY: Use this mode to use a Body Map tap to identify the gross anatomical location and laterality.
- SIZE (limited beta): Use this to measure the wound size using size marker in the view.
3. Exit Camera Mode, Open Activities
Exit the camera mode, and open the activities list.
4. Swipe Left & Right
Flipt the Body Map between Posterior or Anterior view.
Not Numbered in the illustration
- The top 3 buttons performs Flash On/Off, Front and Rear Camera Switch, and BodyMap A/P changes.
Other How To Articles
There are a ton of other useful articles on our Wiki page. Please visit our Support Wiki Page to access helpful articles like these...
- Inviting A User to Chat
- Avoiding Cellular Charges
- Deleting an Encounter/ Study
- Using Smart Search